The successful home business owners throughout the world share in a lifestyle often unmatched by company jobs. From a survey done by Home Office Computing Magazine, 98 % are happier working from home. Here are the 5 big benefits of a home run business.
1) Money: On average the earnings of a home run business in America is about $60,000/year. The amount of money that can be earned in a home run business can be staggering. There is great potential in home-run businesses to achieve high incomes and profits. The income minus the costs equals the profits, which goes directly to the home business owner. This simple math shows that it's all about big profits provided the business provides a saleable product or service.
2) Personal Satisfaction: This may be the most profound benefit to most home businesses. It is a position of great feeling to own a home business. It is a feeling of achievement, and of service rendered. It is more satisfying according to the level of good the business is doing for people. The more the home business is helping people, the more general good it is doing. This is directly related to how good it makes the owner feel. It is good to give!
3) No Daily Commute: Another important factor in the lifestyle of a home business person is the convenience of simply being at home. This point can be emphasized to a low degree, or a very high degree of significance. It depends on the person's normal daily traveling time from home to the workplace. On average it could be 30 minutes commute to work every day and an equal time on returning home. Home businesses benefit because they save on the travel expenses as well as the time it takes. Home business owners are able to simply wake at their convenient start time and set the hours themselves.
4) The Boss: Home businesses have the benefit of having internal control. The home business owner is the boss. As the boss, all the decisions are made, the hours of work are chosen, the rewards are given, the punishments are devised, the business is managed, and there is total control. Calling the shots as it were is a dream for most people out there and there is a real feeling of power.
5) Life Security: In today's climate of economic uncertainty, the most secure of jobs are home based jobs. This is so because, when times get tough, home businesses can work harder and survive. However, some company paying jobs cannot be relied upon to remain secure no matter how hard the person works. There is more security in a home business, and the power is with the home business person. She/he can make it or break it. It's in their control.
To summarise, these 5 big benefits are the rewards that may be reaped from a successful home based business. In fact, the process of building the home business can be as much fun as the mentioned benefits. It is as much about the journey and the person you become, as the tangable benefits and results of working from home.